Saturday, July 12, 2014

Quickie Review of Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
 Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)  
by Marissa Meyer 
I can't believe it took me so long to read "Cinder"! Sure, the cover was amazeballs and the blurb was pretty exciting, but I had no idea the story would be so creative and engaging! I usually dislike this whole "Robocop" thing, what with people being reconstructed and all that, but I adored Cinder. Sure, she was an cyborg, but she was also more human than most of the other characters (and there were such amazing ones!). So, yeah, Cinder was really, really great, but I fell completely in love with Iko. Just let me tell you, I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!! (here's hoping Cindy-girl can rebuild her, SNiff, sniff).
The prince was cute and all, but he felt a lil' bit two-dimensional. Not that it really matters, AT ALL. I only care about seeing Cinder kicking ass!!! Now, where's the second book?? *goes away to find a copy*


1 comment:

  1. Seen this around as well: yes the cover is amazeballs!!
    I luv cyborgs but I think I've been putting this book off because of the same reason.
    Welcome back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)