Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #44




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:
The River KnowsThe Hard Stuff

Finished:

Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1)Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Poison Study (Study, #1)The Uninvited GuestsSexy Beast (Sexy Beast #1)The Hunted (Includes: Vikings Underground, #1)


Next Reads:
Hunted
______________

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh this sounds like so much fun! What's the River knows like?

    I'm about to read Marked in the House of Night Series, and then Twilight! :)

    Kerry-Ann
    http://readinglittlebitofeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Hope you enjoyed Poison Study!! I fell in love with Maria's books so easily!! I remember it was because Amazon recommended a preorder of Magic Study and after reading the description I thought it sounded pretty awesome, yet there was a book to read before that one! So I did and have loooved Maria's books ever since!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a really good week. I love Amanda Quick. Actually, I love anything Jayne Anne Krentz writes under any of her pseudonyms. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)