Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #38




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Dark Side of Dawn (Nightmare Chronicles, #2)
"I wasn't very good at the bike thing. Really, it was just dangerous to trust two skinny little wheels and spindly brakes with the considerably uncoordinated woman that is me."

Dark Side of Dawn (Nightmare Chronicles #2)
by Kathryn Smith 

Page 100 of the paperback edition.

____________________________

LOL!!! That quote was just SO me, I had to choose it.
Oh, and that cover is so misleading! There is actually quite a lot of -interesting- stuff going on, serious stuff, not sexual at all! There is murder, rape, mythology, mystery, drama... WOW.
And the few steamy scenes are very discreet. It's the second book in a series, but I haven't read the first one and don't feel the need to. However, I do WANT to read it now, I'm enjoying the second one so much. :P
Guys, give this one a try!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool and kinda true teaser. Although I myself commute by bike everyday. ;)

    It would be great if you could stop by my Teaser Tuesday. :)

    -Sarika.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)