Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #36



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


"Read my mind if you need to. (...) Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't have the same needs that drive you to protect those you love."

Dark Curse (Dark #19)
by Christine Feehan

Mass Market Paperback edition, page 184

3 comments:

  1. Great quote! Also reminds me I still haven't read anything by Feehan *hides*. But I agree with whatever character said this :)

    Hope you're enjoying the book!

    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Haven't heard of this author or book so I'll be checking it out. Also, I absolutely LOVE your header!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)