Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #9


STSmall


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.


This week I got:

From an online swap:
 Dark Parties
(My dystopian fever is back!)
Generation Dead
(I -not so- secretly love 'romantic' books written by male authors. They just feel more real.)
The Duff
(The Designated Ugly Fat Friend? Wow, gotta read that.)
______________

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Thats a very different cover For Dark Parties. The others sound interesting.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Parties looks like it could be really fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Dark Parties on my TBR list- completely forgot about it. I read The Duff and it was good. I didn't like Keplinger's second book, Inside Out, very much. So much so that I pretty much dismissed reading her current book, "A Midsummer's Nightmare". But, I've seen so many good reviews for it, I put it on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, The Duff just sounds hilarious to me! Haven't read it yet, but totally will...anytime soon-ish :) I mean the title itself kind of convinced me at first sight...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)