Sunday, June 03, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #6


STSmall


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.


This week I got:

From an online store:
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
The Maze Runner
Hounded
(I just keep hearing so much about these two! I have to read them and see what all the fuss is about. LOL)
City of Lost Souls
(This one is so fresh I didn't even have the time to take a pic. I'm being careful not to drool on the cover. ;)


For review, from Netgalley I got: 

Undead
Undead 
(You have GOT to love that cover.)
_____________________

What did you get this week?
I got a little bit happier. :P

8 comments:

  1. I'm so curious about the Iron Druid series, but I can't find it at my library. I'm going to have to go on a search for it, apparently. Great shelf! I hope you love them all!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the fourth Mortal Instruments book. I need to sit down and actually do it! :P

    Enjoy all your reads! I'm a new follower :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING to read Undead and The Maze Runner looks fab too

    Here is my BB&B for anyone else who is intersted.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved the Maze Runner! It is seriously SO good! And I really enjoyed the City of Lost Souls, even though I didn't really like the 4th one. It's definitely a book that you want to read when you have some time, because oh my goodness, it's addicting with a capital A! I hope you end up liking it. =)

    Enjoy all your books!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. undead cover is definitely an eye catcher!


    my post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. THe Maze Runner looks great and I'm reading City of Lost Souls now! I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I have been waiting for The Maze Runner for so long! I ordered it from a crappy NZ book website over a month ago ): The Mortal Instrument series must be really good. I see it everywhere and need to start it. Hope you enjoy your books (: Thanks for stopping by.

    - Kim @ Kim Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. otimos livros
    the maze runner eu tenho, quero muito ler
    city of lost souls tem uma capa lindaaaaa

    http://lostgirlygirl.blogspot.com.br/

    bjos

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)