Saturday, February 18, 2012

On My Wishlist #3



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.

The Raft
The Raft bS.A. Bodeen

Expected publication: August 21st 2012 by Feiwel & Friends
On her flight back to Midway the cargo plane hits nasty weather, and goes down. It’s just Robie, the pilot, and Max, a co-pilot she’s never met till this flight, on board. Robie is pulled aboard a raft by Max, who is injured and slipping in and out of consciousness. They have a bag of candy and very little water between them. When they finally reach an island that seems abandoned, Robie hopes they’ll be found quickly. But she’s not sure she was even on the flight manifest. Her parents must be looking for her…aren’t they?
_________________

I love survival stories, so I'm really looking forward to this one . ;) Hopefully the publisher will allow me to reviw it from Netgalley!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds awesome, hope you can get it from Netgalley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about this one, too. The plot sounds original!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)